Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Robert Kiyosaki’s Cash Flow Quadrant

I am fond of going to bookstores. Call me bookish but I really read a lot. However, that somehow changed in the advent of the information age. The internet became my source of information in addition to the books that I fondly read every time I get the chance to do so. 

I was once intrigued when I saw this book entitled Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. I cannot remember if the title was strong enough to let me purchase it. What intrigued me was that this guy had two fathers. 

But, this blog post is not intended for that book. What I am trying to point out was that the book changed my mindset.  And each time I see another new one from him, I make it my job to find an ebook or a book itself. And then I discovered his book Cashflow Quadrant.  

In his book, I learned that there are four kinds of people. E is for Employee. S is for Self-Employed. B is for Business. I is for Investor. The Es and the Ss are on the left side of the quadrant. These group of people trade their time for money and they pay the most in taxes. 

The Bs and Is are on the right side of the quadrant. They create or invest in assets that produce more cash and they pay the least in taxes. 

Robert Kiyosaki believes that those on the left side are those who struggle financially while those on the right side are the ones prospering. 

The employees and the self-employed are the ones who are struggling as there is a scarcity in jobs and there is an increase in the cost of living. They can only exchange their time for money and they are not high demand. 

Businessmen and investors, on the other hand, are becoming more and more financially successful. 

If you are in the E and S quadrants and you want to have a better financial life, you can send me an email on how you can transition from the left to the right side. Feel free to share your comments on the comment box. 

To Your Financial Success!


Lornajane Altura

+639197440334
lornajanealtura@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter - Lornajane Altura
Follow me on Facebook - Work With Lornajane
Do you want to work with me? - Lornajane Altura

No comments:

Post a Comment