Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Child to Parent: “Why are We Poor?”

I credit this blog to Arnel Navarra’s Life Secure Program. As I was searching for interesting posts in Facebook, I got to see this picture with “Tatay, bakit tayo mahirap?” If you were the parent, these words would strike your heart.

Here are the possible things that a parent can answer to his child:

1.       I was born poor.
2.       My parents can only afford to let me finish elementary.
3.       I can barely afford giving you and your ten siblings proper food and nourishment.
4.       I only earn 100 pesos per day.
5.       The government does not help poor families like us become financially stable.
6.       I got married early so I was not prepared financially.
7.       I have to support my parents so I cannot give everything to you.
8.       I have lots of loans to pay for.
9.       And the list goes on and on…

If you are a parent, what would you answer to your child regarding his question “Why are we born poor?”

If you want to get out of poverty and live a life of stability, you can post comments on the comment box, text me on my phone, or send me an email. I can show you a system on how you can solve the problem about being poor.

To Your Financial Success!




Lornajane Altura

+639197440334
lornajanealtura@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter - Lornajane Altura
Follow me on Facebook - Work With Lornajane
Do you want to work with me? - Lornajane Altura






No comments:

Post a Comment