Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Typhoon Yolanda

I usually do not write my personal rants in this blog. However, Super Typhoon Yolanda has made me rethink about what I have to write in the next days to come. 

I have not written a post for yesterday as there seemed to be eternal blackout. I am just happy to say that God has kept my family safe as well as most of my fellow Ilonggos.

My heart goes out to those who were affected by this natural disaster.

As I have said in the previous post, Pinoys should be prepared not only for natural calamities but as well as for their future.

There is a great calm after the typhoon.

God bless Philippines!

I would like to announce about my plan for a series about Filipino Self-Made Millionaires! 

Hope you wait for that.

To Your Financial Success!



Lornajane Altura

+639197440334
lornajanealtura@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter - Lornajane Altura
Follow me on Facebook - Work With Lornajane
Do you want to work with me? - Lornajane Altura


No comments:

Post a Comment