Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

7 Reasons Why Filipinos Dread “Judith”

Filipinos either love you or hate you. They do not go in between. 

I was in this seminar with my colleagues and I heard the speaker talk about “Judith.” Well, I am partially Ilonggo and I know that Ilonggos somehow pronounce words in a “hard” way. However, at that time I really thought “Judith” was a lady named “Judith.”

So, are you now ready to know who Judith is?

1. “Judith” falls once a month. She comes in the form of mail. It usually comes in as direct mail.

2. “Judith” makes Filipinos cringe. She makes them feel disturbed especially if Pinoys do not have money.

3. “Judith” causes a lot of stress. She is the unwanted visitor of every Pinoy home but she visits regularly.

4. “Judith” is friends with Meralco, Maynilad, PECO, Nawasa, Globe Telcom, Smart, and others.

5. “Judith”usually is in paper form. If the family is technologically inclined, she comes in electronic version through mail. 

6. “Judith” usually causes couples to fight. If “Pop” has insufficient funds for “Judith”, “Mom” fights “Pop” because of “Judith.”

7. “Judith” forces families to apply for loans. That is how powerful she is. If families won’t do this, they would have their lights in the dark or they would have to fetch water from the well.

So, do you know who “Judith” is?

Do you like her?

I don’t but I have to face her as well 

If you are tired of facing “Judith” every month and you are hard-up with your finances, I can show you a system that has made many Filipinos ready to face “Judith.” 

Feel free to share comments on the comment box or send me an email and I will show you how you can face “Judith” with a happy face.

To Your Financial Success!


Lornajane Altura

+639197440334
lornajanealtura@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter - Lornajane Altura
Follow me on Facebook - Work With Lornajane
Do you want to work with me? - Lornajane Altura


No comments:

Post a Comment