Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nine Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires

I am an internet addict! I surf the net 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With this “asset,” I was able to find out about Chinkee Tan’s Developing the Millionaire’s Mindset in Iloilo City last September 14, 2013.

Kidding aside, I am not an addict. I surf the net both for business and leisure. During the time I discovered the event, I was surfing it because of leisure.

Anyway, I was excited since I was the first one who paid for the ticket. I went to My Mom’s Grill in Jaro, Iloilo City and I met some of the organizers of the event.

So, to cut the story short, I was able to grab the early bird discount and had my ticket at a price of P500.00 only. The best thing in attending the event would mean getting Chinkee Tan’s book entitled For Richer For Poorer.

I got so many principles from the event. It can really change the way on how you think about money. The best point that I got from the event was how millionaires think.  Also, I got to read more about their secrets from interview of well-known personalities. Here are the nine secrets of self-made millionaires:

1.    Millionaires live simple lives. These people live frugally. Thomas Stanley made an interview with a number of millionaires and they all lived in average neigborhoods in average houses.

2.      Millionaires Dream Big. People who made it big always know what they want. They do not get surprised when they create their first million. Millionaires dream of being their boss rather than looking forward to an annual increase in their salary.

3.      Millionaires Invest. Rich people take calculated risks. They do not invest everything in one basket but they also diversify.

4.       Millionaires Network. “No man is an island.” The same is true when millionaires reach their success. They create big and power networks of people in all walks of life. They know that their next partner, client, or employer could be anyone anywhere.

5.       Millionaires Focus on their Goals.  There is a difference between dreamers and performers. Both can have the same best ideas but the latter is better when it comes to implementing the best ideas. Millionaires are focused towards reaching their dreams at all costs.

6.       Millionaires Never Stop Learning. Rich people believe that learning is a life-long experience. They do not believe that they know everything. They learn from others and never stop learning.

7.       Millionaires Avoid Bad Debt. Rich people know the risks of having debts. Instead, they grow their money by saving, investing, or even lending it in order to accrue more income.

8.       Millionaires Delay Self-Gratification. Rich people believe in “Pay now, play later.” They know that by delaying instant gratification, they will eventually reach lifelong success.

9.       Millionaires Lead their Pack, not Manage them. Rich people are great leaders. They do what is needed to be done and not manage it.

Millionaires comprise only a few percent of the general population. If you want to be part of this group in the years to come, just send me a message or comment on my comment box to know how to become a millionaire. My group and leaders can show you how.

To Your financial success!




Lornajane Altura

+639197440334
lornajanealtura@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter - Lornajane Altura
Follow me on Facebook - Work With Lornajane
Do you want to work with me? - Lornajane Altura


No comments:

Post a Comment