Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pinoy Millionaire Series: Success Story of A Doctor

"Success is a Choice."

This is the favorite quotation of our second feature for the Pinoy Millionaire Series.

If you can remember our first Pinoy Millionaire, the person featured in here is the one closest to her heart. 






Read on and be inspired.

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself
a. Complete name
Dr Jeffrey O. Yap

b. Where did you grow up?
Davao City 
Doc Jeff with the Power Men of his industry

c. How young are you?
Next Question Please!!! Joke Lang 40

d. What was your profession?
Physician 3rd Year Surgical Resident

2. How would you describe yourself in a sentence?
I’m fun loving, Respectful, Group-Oriented, TEAM Player, God Fearing

One of Doc Jeff's proudest moments
3. What used to be your perspective in life when it comes to becoming successful financially? What is your perspective now?


Before getting rich was not in my system all I aspire was getting things just for the daily needs in life and a little of everything, my belief was more money is for the rich and I did not see myself as rich. But when I was 4th grade I was able to help my mother earn a third to half of her salary by selling fruits in school.
Now , the drive that moves me is to secure my family and to help more people realize that life is not just work and home and never realize retirement at an early age..

4. What was the turning point in your life that made you who you are today?

Turn of events, time where you wish you had more money. And the choice of not allowing this events to happen again.
Doc Jeff shares his medical expertise to a junior HS researcher

5. What are your current successes in life? 
I was able to create a stable income that makes me sleep soundly at night, plus the number of people, whose life we are able to touch and empower too…

Doc Jeff continues to inspire his group members
6. What motivates you to do what you do?
My Definition of prosperity…. “Having less needs and an abundance to help other people…”

7. What is your favorite quotation in life? 
SUCCESS is a CHOICE

8. Who do you consider as your mentors with your financial success?
I have plenty, not only in the financial but also in the emotional, personal, relational, and spiritual.

Great motivational speaker




9. What are the steps that you did so you can reach your status now?
Persistent and consistent daily activities. Result oriented mindset. Quick to adjust attitude

10. What are some tips that you can give to aspiring millionaires?
Aspire to have a right mind-set. Success does not start in the wallet it starts in the mind-set.


End of Interview

Hope you learned insights from a successful Pinoy millionaire.

To Your Success!






Lornajane Altura

+639197440334
lornajanealtura@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter - Lornajane Altura
Follow me on Facebook - Work With Lornajane
Do you want to work with me? - Lornajane Altura





No comments:

Post a Comment